Mike, I cannot speak for the Board but as I understand it, there is a shortfall in funding at the moment.
This is partly caused by the costs of upgrading Tatnam over the last 2 seasons and partly by grants being reduced.
We are not desperate for Bearwood at the moment as Tatnam can be brought up to a C grade without too much trouble.
We are lucky that our BoD is sensible and will only go forward when we have the money.
Will C grade cover any pending promotion? And what about planning permission is the expiry date far enough to accomodate this " Gap year"? Is Bearwood dead?
Can we expect a statement from the BOD shortly, there's a lot of fund raising been done and a lot still being done. Personally, I'm thrilled that Tatnam appears to have a reprieve. There's something magical about that ground, always makes me feel better anyway. COYD. COYT.
I would like to re-open the Bearwood discussion, John suggested there maybe some announcements at the recent supporters club AGM. Since I wasn't there could someone inform me if indeed there was. Clearly there is some changes in the funding that affect the schedule.