our planning consultants have been negotiating terms re documentation to give effect to the required conditions to attach to the planning permission.This has not proved easy.
a month ago we had got to the point where we felt we were "nearly there". The Planning Officer (time of year) was then away for 3 weeks and everything was on hold.
He was back on Monday and we have picked up the negotiations again. Today was a good day. We are close now to having a workable permission which will permit us to pick up the reins again re the battle to get funding.
We remain on the case-if any one has a magic wand or two we might be able to put it to good use!!